If you’re like 600 million other people, you’re probably on Facebook. Which is why we’re making some exciting changes in how we handle social media at Connexus. Changes that I hope will provide for even better communication at Connexus.
While we’ve had a Facebook page for a while, we’re totally rebooting it. Starting this week, we’re making Facebook a new kind of hub for everything we do. Why? Because we want to make it easier for you to access all of our online content and connect with our team and each other. Facebook is a great way of doing that.
So, what then?
- Our home link on Facebook will give you one click access to our other online presences – our website, blog, messages, and twitter. Our home link can be a bit hard to find once you’ve liked our page, but just know it will always be in the in the links in the left column below our logo. Go there to get super easy access to all our other sites.
- Our wall is a place for you to catch up and interact. It will feature:
- Content that’s exclusive to Facebook (watch for it several times a month)
- Postings of our latest messages, blog posts and other special events
- A chance for you to post questions
- A place to interact with our staff and each other. All of our staff are on Facebook and will be on our page regularly to talk to you, jump into some dialogue and answer questions. Plus the more people who like our page, the more people you can connect with.
I’ll be back tomorrow with another feature we’re really excited about with our new Facebook page. It’s all free, and all you need to do is click like.
Try it out and let us know what you think. What parts of it are working well for you? What else would you like to see?