You probably think the church just wants your money.
Nope. We want to help you win with your money. We want you to thrive, not just survive.
The Financial Learning Experience (FLE) is designed to help!
FLE is for anyone who:
- Is struggling with their money, whether Christian or non-Christian.
- Is in debt or never has enough money at the end of the month.
- Doesn’t have money problems but is looking for personal finance tips or is interested in saving.
- Is wondering how much they will need to retire.
- Wants to live with margin so they can live on mission.
The Financial Learning Experience is made up of two parts:
- FLE 1.0 // A single two-hour online event
- FLE 2.0 // A six-week online small group
FLE 1.0 and 2.0 can be taken separately or together. Both are extremely practical, action-oriented, and biblically-based. You will be inspired to take charge of your finances.
Be sure to not miss these exciting opportunities! Watch for both to be offered again in fall 2022.