Welcome to the new look for our blog! It’s part of our roll out for this fall…a new website, new blog and brand new series to kick off the fall.
We spent a good chunk of the summer trying to think of ways to help you better invite your friends and open up Connexus to even more people. Here are some things we did:
- We’re starting a series about family this September called Modern Families – an awesome opportunity to invite friends!
- We redesigned the website to make it easier for first time guests.
- We added a great e-vite you can send directly to your friends. If you attend the Barrie campus, you can invite a friend here. For Orillia, click here.
- We redesigned the blog with a cleaner, easier interface. Watch it for all the latest info and good conversation.
- We expanded the Barrie campus by adding 40% more space in Waumba Land at both services. And starting this Sunday, September 12, we are opening up a second theater at 10:00 a.m. for adults to accomodate overflow.
The larger questions is…why would you invite a friend? I’d love for you take 5 minutes to watch this video. It’s the story of three people who have come to Connexus in the last year because a friend invited them. It ended up changing their lives.
As the fall begins, we would love for you to bring a friend with you as we kick off a brand new season together. You never know what God might do with it!