Meet Ben and Jaclyn.
Ben and Jaclyn are newly married. Amidst completing a degree, full professional lives and their long workday commutes, they have prioritized one of the best things.
But we'll let them tell you why!
You never know what hangs in the balance when you volunteer.
Are you thinking about serving? We need you!
As this exciting era presses forward, we need 200 new volunteers. That's you!
And this isn't just something that has value for Connexus, but we believe it's something that has value for you. You are important and you are included in this mission. And when you volunteer, you just see God work in a different way.
Wondering what some of your volunteer options are?
- Kids or Student Ministry – there are a variety of volunteer roles that include small group leading, security check in, supply cordination, large group leading and more!
- Guest Services – if you're a people person, you'll love our Guest Service team!
- Production and Media – if you're technically inclined, keep to learn or skilled at design work, these team play a big part in what you see in the adult service on Sunday morning!
- eTeam – your role is really hands on – you're setting up and tearing down awesome environments on Sundays that families want to come back to. This team is especially critical at our Orillia campus right now!
- Music Team – do you have a passion and skill for music? Audition for our band!
- Moving Team – you can even volunteer mid-week to help with our office-move in April/May!
The commitment levels for each role vary – so if you find yourself curious about anything, just CLICK HERE to start a conversation.
We'd love for you to sign up today!
It's about something so much bigger than any one of us.
We want you to be part of it!