Join a Group
Life is better connected.
You have made a great choice to investigate the possibilities for experiencing community this season. Please browse the groups below to find the best match for you.
Some Things To Note:
- We have groups associated with Barrie, Orillia and Online Church.
- Use the form to fill in for individuals only. Don't add partner, family or friends
- We have groups that meet in-person, online or both (hybrid).
- Some groups are for specific life stages or demographics.
- Some groups are labelled mixed (for couples or singles).
- Use the filter button to find the best group for you.
- If you find a possible match, reach out to the leader with questions (click Contact Group Leader).
- By clicking the Join Group button you are simply indicating interest in this group. Someone will be in touch to confirm whether or not it is a match! If you haven’t heard from someone in 24 hours please email [email protected]
- If for some reason you do not find a match, please add yourself to the Waitlist Group. We may know of a suitable group that has space. Alternatively, as other leaders and group members are identified, we will be sure to keep you in the loop.
If you find a match, please mark your calendar for Monday, February 7 at 8pm for GroupLaunch. We will host this event online for all groups. It will be a fun and quick program designed for you to meet your group for the first time in a comfortable way.