Part 3 - Who Won't Tell Me His Will For My Life I Can't Believe In A God Who...
Date: April 3rd, 2016
By: Carey Nieuwhof
So if there is a God, and he has a plan for our lives, why does it seem to be so difficult to figure out? The answer to that question might be simpler than you think. And, for those moments when it seems confusing, there’s actually a shortcut to finding God’s will that we’ll share with you.
More In this series
- Good Friday - A God Who Won't Answer My Questions
- Easter Sunday - A God Who Lets Good People Suffer
- A God Who Won't Tell Me His Will For My Life
- A God Who Kills Innocent Children In The Old Testament
- A God Whose Followers And Leaders Are Mostly Hypocrites
- A God Who Picked A Faulty Bible To Communicate With Us
- A God Who Leaves Me Feeling Hopeless
Binge. Discover our Podcasts.
Just want to listen to just the message? Access our archive of current and past messages anytime, anywhere via the Connexus Church audio and video podcasts. Binge listen or watch to your heart’s content, for free anytime.