Part 1 - Good Friday - A God Who Won't Answer My Questions
I Can't Believe In A God Who...
Date: March 25th, 2016
By: Carey Nieuwhof
You probably have questions. You wish God would answer now. If anyone had questions that deserved to be answered, it was Job, who lost everything. He finally gets a chance to ask his questions directly to God and learned something that completely changed his questions.
More In this series
- Good Friday - A God Who Won't Answer My Questions
- Easter Sunday - A God Who Lets Good People Suffer
- A God Who Won't Tell Me His Will For My Life
- A God Who Kills Innocent Children In The Old Testament
- A God Whose Followers And Leaders Are Mostly Hypocrites
- A God Who Picked A Faulty Bible To Communicate With Us
- A God Who Leaves Me Feeling Hopeless
Binge. Discover our Podcasts.
Just want to listen to just the message? Access our archive of current and past messages anytime, anywhere via the Connexus Church audio and video podcasts. Binge listen or watch to your heart’s content, for free anytime.