Part 2 - Easter Sunday - A God Who Lets Good People Suffer
I Can't Believe In A God Who...
Date: Sunday, March 27th, 2016
By: Carey Nieuwhof
One of the greatest objections to the existence of God is this: If God is loving, why does he allow good people to suffer? Many world religions tackle this question with different answers. Christianity’s is unique, as God responds not with information, but with something far more profound.
More In this series
- Good Friday - A God Who Won't Answer My Questions
- Easter Sunday - A God Who Lets Good People Suffer
- A God Who Won't Tell Me His Will For My Life
- A God Who Kills Innocent Children In The Old Testament
- A God Whose Followers And Leaders Are Mostly Hypocrites
- A God Who Picked A Faulty Bible To Communicate With Us
- A God Who Leaves Me Feeling Hopeless
Binge. Discover our Podcasts.
Just want to listen to just the message? Access our archive of current and past messages anytime, anywhere via the Connexus Church audio and video podcasts. Binge listen or watch to your heart’s content, for free anytime.