Part 7 - A God Who Leaves Me Feeling Hopeless
I Can't Believe In A God Who...
Date: May 1st, 2016
By: Carey Nieuwhof
If God is love, why do people often feel so hopeless? Perhaps it’s because we tie our hope to circumstances and emotions. God invites us to tie our circumstances to something profoundly different. Even something unshakable.
More In this series
- Good Friday - A God Who Won't Answer My Questions
- Easter Sunday - A God Who Lets Good People Suffer
- A God Who Won't Tell Me His Will For My Life
- A God Who Kills Innocent Children In The Old Testament
- A God Whose Followers And Leaders Are Mostly Hypocrites
- A God Who Picked A Faulty Bible To Communicate With Us
Binge. Discover our Podcasts.
Just want to listen to just the message? Access our archive of current and past messages anytime, anywhere via the Connexus Church audio and video podcasts. Binge listen or watch to your heart’s content, for free anytime.