Something really cool is happening next month. Connexus is turning six! Six months old that is, and we are going to party!
As part of a special celebration Sunday, we would love to hear about how your life has been impacted by what God has been doing. We would love to hear from everyone – people who are brand new, people who are a few months into the journey and those of you who made the transition with us. What has God been doing in your life?
Rather than posting the stories here on the blog (and ruining the surprise), please email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be collecting them and using them in a variety of ways in May and beyond. Can you give us a few sentences, a paragraph or a story?
Some questions we’d love to hear you reflect on:
- How has my life changed in the last six months?
- How have I experienced God differently?
- How has my family been impacted?
- How has this ministry environment help me to share God with my friends?
- What has moved me most deeply in the last six months?
Don’t miss Sunday May 11th in Barrie and Sunday May 18th in Orillia when the birthday party comes to your campus! We want to celebrate what God is doing.
– Carey Nieuwhof