Man, have we heard from a lot of people. I haven't waded through this many messages from people from all over the place since we started Connexus. Thank you for your incredible response.
You can see some comments on our blogs so far…but I'd love to dig a little deeper with some questions:
- What part of the story gave you the most hope about the future of the church?
- What made you shudder most?
- What do you think we aren't doing that we could start doing that might make it easier for people who don't go to church to start that journey?
- What can we do to help more clearly show Christ's love to people who are far from the church and not necessarily in a relationship with Christ?
- What could we do to start a better, more respectful dialogue between people who go to church and people who don't?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, especially if you don't regularly attend church. We're all ears, and thanks for engaging in the discussion!