We’re so excited to have kicked off our new series, Not Actually Jesus in Orillia yesterday (and started Part 2 in Barrie). We hope this is a series that clarifies things for those who follow Jesus and those who are still investigating.
The "to do" of Part One of the series is this: review what you believe about the Christian faith and test some of your beliefs against what the church has widely believed about faith over the last 2000 years.
Here are links to all the posts:
- What we Believe About the Bible
- What We Believe About God
- What We Believe About Humanity
- What We Believe About Salvation
- What We Believe About the Christian Life
- What We Believe About the Church
Please have a look through and fire back some comments, questions and feedback. At the end of the day, we just want to share what we believe is true, because we believe that life goes so much better when we cooperate with what’s true.