- This event has passed.
Financial Learning Experience – Barrie
November 11, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
You probably think the church just wants your money.
Nope. We want to help you win with your money.
We have a dream of seeing everyone live with margin and live on mission.
Margin is money leftover at the end of the month. It’s getting rid of your credit card debt. It’s realizing dreams like paying cash for your next vacation, or paying off your house before you think it’s possible. We want you to thrive, not just survive.
The Financial Learning Experience is a single 2 hour event. There are two upcoming Financial Learning Experiences.
Orillia – November 4th, 2-4PM at Rotary Place – 100 University Avenue
Barrie – November 11th, 2-4PM at COnnexus Church – 20 Mills Road
Childcare is available at both dates. There is no cost for the event, however you must pre-register here to secure your spot.
The event is an extremely practical, action-oriented, and biblically-based learning.
You will be inspired to take charge of their finances. Be sure to not miss this exciting opportunity to take the relationship with your personal finances to the next level by securing your space here.
Who should attend?
The teaching is both biblical and practical and can help anyone… regardless of their financial condition. Whether you have money or you don’t, it’s for you.
The FLE is for anyone who
- Is struggling with their money, Christian or non-Christian.
- Is in debt or who never has enough money at the end of the month.
- Who doesn’t have money problems but are looking for personal finance tips or are interested in saving.
- Who wants to figure out how much they will need to retire.
- Wanting to Live with Margin so they can Live on Mission.