- This event has passed.
Financial Learning Experience
October 22 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The Financial Learning Experience is a single-evening 2 hour event. Childcare is available.
The event is an extremely practical, action-oriented, and biblically-based learning.
You will be inspired to take charge of their finances. Be sure to not miss this exciting opportunity to take the relationship with your personal finances to the next level.
Who should attend?
The teaching is both biblical and practical and can help anyone… regardless of their financial condition. Whether you have money or you don’t, it’s for you.
The FLE is for anyone who
- Is struggling with their money, Christian or non-Christian.
- Is in debt or who never has enough money at the end of the month.
- Who doesn’t have money problems but are looking for personal finance tips or are interested in saving.
- Who wants to figure out how much they will need to retire.
- Wanting to Live with Margin so they can Live on Mission.