Looks like we are heading into an exciting season over the next few months at Connexus. Who said summer had to be sleepy as far as church is concerned? We believe God wants to keep doing great things in our midst all summer long.
We want to fully keep you in the loop. If you haven’t been to our website lately, it’s been updated regularly with all the things are happening:
- Weekends are sizzlin’! We’re holding nothing back on the summer weekend schedule:
- We’ve still got some great mileage to go on the God and Sex series before it’s finished. We’re pumped about this one!
- I Doubt It… is getting ready to launch in June. You can watch the trailer and view details here. Use the evite to invite your friends, plus we’ll have some small rave cards to hand out this weekend (June 1st) at both campuses that you can hand out to friends and family personally.
- The Stairway to Heaven | Highway to Hell series (oh man, will that be great) follows in July/August.
- Summer Serve. Our unbelievable volunteers have been bringin’ it week in/week out
since launch. We want to give them a break to let them come to church with their friends
and family and will be asking you to step up to serve for one or more
Sundays this summer. Think now about when you can help!
- Irresistible happens Sunday, June 8th at 7:30 p.m. in Bracebridge. That’s where we’ll cast vision for the launch of a Muskoka campus. Make sure all your friends in Muskoka hear about this.
- Baptism You can now sign up for baptism on-line. Our first all-campus baptism service will be Thursday, June 19th at Bass Lake, on the huge front lawn of Rob and Rose Meeder (who host the Orillia campus service most Sundays). Everyone’s invited, and if you want to be baptized, click here.
- Volunteer BBQ 2008. If you volunteer at Connexus, don’t miss this! We are going to party on June 22nd after church at Oro Memorial Park.
- Vision. Our vision document that lays out the next 12 months at Connexus is on line now. Check it out!
There’s more, but this will get you started. Thanks for being partners in this incredible adventure!