- Have a vibrant and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Are passionate about creating environments that impact unchurched and churched children and their parents.
- Love serving on a team that’s aligned, energetic, hardworking and results-oriented.
- Are energized by an Orange approach to family ministry that syncs the effort of church leaders and parents.
- Have a proven track record in recruiting, leading and managing teams of adults and volunteers around a common vision, mission and strategy.
- Have a creative mind but also love the details of getting things done.
- Like to have fun.
…then we’d love to chat. There’s a bit more to it than that and we’d love to have the conversation.
Before we get to that….a bit more about us. Connexus has two campuses one hour north of Toronto, in Barrie and Orillia Ontario. We serve over 750 guests on a weekend, including over 150 children birth – grade 5 and have hundreds of families who call Connexus home. Our vision is to create a church unchurched people love to attend. Our mission is to lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
If you’re interested, visit our website for more information! Otherwise, pray for us as we look for the next children’s ministry director. We are passionate about finding an incredible person to join our team!